Spas are the perfect place to get ready for your wedding day. But what spa treatments should you get, and when should you get them? Here’s a treatment timetable that works for your big day.
Getting Ready for your Wedding At the Spa:
1. Two months to go – Get more aggressive facial treatments like micro-dermabrasion and glycolic peels. They remove the skin’s outer layers and leave you glowing, but the skin needs time to recover.
2. One month to go: Get a facial to deeply cleanse, exfoliate and treat your face and neck. Extractions and outbreaks will have time to clear up.
3. Two weeks to go: Get a body treatment like a salt glow to look perfect in skin-revealing gowns.
Follow with a relaxing massage or hot stone massage. Drink plenty of water afterwards.
If you like the tan look, get a spray tan for a beautiful golden glow.
4. One week to go: Get your spa manicure and pedicure out of the way.
5. Wedding Day! Now that all of your spa appointments are done, it’s time to concentrate on hair, make-up and getting dressed to look your bridal best.
Stay tuned for more great tips, features and fun facts on our weekly return to our blog.